YOU GUYS NEED TO CALM DOWN A BIT....

Its preseason guys. We are not going to go on out all guns loaded and show what we can do. We never have done that either has any other team. Calm down!!! Milloy will be fine and will play, trust me on that, he is too tuff to watch a team from the sidelines.

Drew is looking GOOD people. Titans and Colts games.

Oline needs word .....but..... all will come into fold.

Lee Evens will be great but no and I mean no receiver taken in this years draft is playing like a star yet fellas......

Sit back and relax. I remember a Bills team lead by J-Kelly and crew who hardly ever won a preseason game. Lets let things pan out a bit first.

And my last note....

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT PHIL SIMMS HAS TO SAY, HE IS STILL PISSED OFF THAT HANSEN AND B. SMITH KNOCK HIS BUTT OUT OF REGULAR SEASON AND JEFF HOSTETLER (SP) TOOK OVER. THAT GUY IS NOTHING BUT A CHUMP.

Sit back and relax. I remember a Bills team lead by J-Kelly and crew who hardly ever won a preseason game. Lets let things pan out a bit first.

there's a big differance between that team and this one... :) (i think we need a billsfanone smilie) :blink:give me a break censor police I think your getting a little carried away billsfanone billsfanone billsfanone dooomed billsfanone

I heard what Simms said and think he's right. He said something to the effect that the Bills do not have an OL capable of running as much as they want, nor will they be able to give Bledsoe time to pass. As a result, it's going to be a long season. How many people here don't agree with that? Not many I suspect.

I don't mean any doom and gloom from this comment, but this team is going nowhere this year. The sooner folks accept that and sit back and enjoy the positives that come from the season, the easier it will be enjoy the season.

Regarding Evans it is a rare instance that a WR joins the NFL and makes a difference as a rookie. It takes time to adjust to the faster pace and to learn how to get separation from the DB's. It took Moulds and Price both 3 years to learn that. Probably take Evans just as long. We'll then have one great season out of him and we can then ya watch him finish his career somewhere else. Don't just love today's NFL ... uh huh. :)

Know you're trying to be upbeat Navy. Actually so am I. I'm hoping this team can be more exciting and competitive than last year's team (won't be hard). I also hope they embrace Mularkey's approach and the fans show some mature patience. This is going to be 6-10 season. 8-8 will look good. We have a young nucleus at some key positions, a coach who seems to prepare his team well and makes reasonable game day decisions. We're going in the right direction. That's about all we can expect tis season.

Sit back and relax. I remember a Bills team lead by J-Kelly and crew who hardly ever won a preseason game.

I remeber them days well. Jim Kelly and company would drive down the field in 3 minutes score a TD and be done for the night. Then the scrubs would come in.

I'd leave Bledsoe and the 1st team on the field the whole friiggen game. They need work!

Plain and simple, the O-Line is horrible. Indy's D is not that good and they were in Bledsoe's face all game. Even with Bledsoe getting rid of the ball very quickly, there were still too many plays when he didn't even have two seconds to get rid of the ball and that is 1000% on the O-Line. QB depth is also now obviously a problem and injuries are starting to pile up. Injuries will kill any team. I am not so optimistic this AM.