Late season superbowl picks

DreamOnDan

There is not a defense in the NFL that can stop the Indianapolis Colts or Peyton Manning.

They played one of their worst games of the year opening week and only lost by a 47 yard Vanderjagt missed field goal at the end of the game. That was crap.

If the Colts right now played the Patriots, the Patriots would get beat 38-30.

Colts - 31

Iggles - 27

143188[/snapback]

That first Indy/Pats game was so long ago, and was sloppy on both sides (not surprising since they're so close to training camp). What about the two other losses Indy has? It's not like they're close to being undefeated. They're pummeling bad teams right now, but I'm not putting any stock in it meaning anything come January.

They're still shaping up as a passing team that will be forced to face two January road games on fields that don't favor speed if they want to go to the Super Bowl. Not only is that going to slow down their offense, but it will hurt their defense which is filled with undersized quick guys. The Colts are built for November.

For what it is worth, I like the Pats over the Packers by ten in the big game.

I still think with the Eagles that we will see a very disruptive Terrell Owens moment. I know - I know - what a daring and bold prediction! :lol:

Everyone knows the teams to watch are the ones that peak in December. With that said, the teams getting ready to peak are the Vikings and the Bills.

It will come down to the Bills beating the Steelers in Jan, and I think Moss is gonna bring the Vikes into the strecth. I gotta go with the Bills 27 Vikes 23. Go Buffalo!