What if?

Guest dog14787
What if the Dolphins had draft Spiller? I remember hearing talk before the Draft that they wanted Spiller. After the Bills drafted him they traded backwards! Wheeewwwww...sigh of relief!! :rolleyes:

I agree, facing CJ Spiller twice a year with a team that clearly knows how to run the football would have made squishing the slippery Big Tuna Fish even more difficult. :nana:

We haven't seen him play yet, so all this is speculation - but, based on his measurables, and his history, we have bottled lightning with Spiller. Considering the offensive talent available to us, if we'd of passed on him I think we would have always looked back and regretted it.

What I'm looking forward to is getting next year's best available QB. Great teams often had the great trio of QB, RB, & WR. I already see us as being able to get one of the two best QB's coming out next year - if we're willing to give up what it takes, if necessary. So, we're on our way!

Guest dog14787
We haven't seen him play yet, so all this is speculation - but, based on his measurables, and his history, we have bottled lightning with Spiller. Considering the offensive talent available to us, if we'd of passed on him I think we would have always looked back and regretted it.

What I'm looking forward to is getting next year's best available QB. Great teams often had the great trio of QB, RB, & WR. I already see us as being able to get one of the two best QB's coming out next year - if we're willing to give up what it takes, if necessary. So, we're on our way!

lightning in a bottle, I like it :rolleyes:

What If, lightning in a Buffalo might actually put a positive charge in the mangy beasts behinds and ignite a stampede across the frozen tundra, with angry Buffalo stomping out everything in their path until they reach the thawed/ prime grazing lands of the Superbowl,

and when the mangy beasts finally realize the grass isn't really greener/ real in the Superbowl they will go into a frenzy and stomp out the competition, thus winning a championship and coming home to the much nicer grazing lands of Buffalo, NY. :nana:

lightning in a bottle, I like it :rolleyes:

What If, lightning in a Buffalo might actually put a positive charge in the mangy beasts behinds and ignite a stampede across the frozen tundra, with angry Buffalo stomping out everything in their path until they reach the thawed/ prime grazing lands of the Superbowl,

and when the mangy beasts finally realize the grass isn't really greener/ real in the Superbowl they will go into a frenzy and stomp out the competition, thus winning a championship and coming home to the much nicer grazing lands of Buffalo, NY. :nana:

Wow...I'm in heaven!!

If the 'Phins had drafted Spiller then THEY would have selected the best offensive playmaker in college and THEY would posssess the fastest player in the AFCE instead of us.

I'm glad he's on our side.

GO BILLS!!!