• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in response to only post i read.... the first one --

Why? Are the Bills short on cap room?

143401[/snapback]

We aren't short on cap space unless we cut a bunch of guys who some posters are pissed at precipitiously and create dead space and also use resources having to sign new players to replace these "stiffs" who are coming off of two laugher wins including one on the road against a team that is #1 in their division.

The last two games do not erase the horrendous play in the first four which left other teams in the game so bad luck against Jax and bad calls against the Raiders will likely cost us the playoffs. The last two wins also do not mean that the remaining games against the weaker part of out schedule looking at wins will be a cakewalk (in fact visions that this will be easy or looking too far ahead will cause us to lose.

In my book TD has made to major screw-ups which have caused a series of good moves he has made fail to product adequate results. He hired an HC not-ready-for-primetime in GW (likely because he was motivated in large part by not wanting to hire someone who like Cowher could fire him) and he resigned Bledsoe instead of taking the wash of his Pro Bowl first year and horrendous second year and looking elsewhere for a placeholder QB while JP takes a year or perhaps two to become a contributing Bill.

However, there is no cap room crisis unless we create one by cutting a bunch of guys under contract or by paying through the nose for a set of superior talents at positions where players are at best adequate.

I suppose I don't understand how cutting bledsoe makes us better. We have losman either way. You want's bledsoe as our 2nd qb or......... thinking..... jay fiedler will be free. Bledsoe is fine with me, not liek we have other choices. there is no magic way of making good player appear on your team nomatter how much money you have.

Redskis = case and point... spent many moneys, didnt win many games. You tell me with portis/springs/Brunell, etc.. you thought at the begining of the season the redskins would just kill everyone this year.

yeah spending money gets you a lot of wins guys.

don't worry, blackbear's just a plain old moron  :doh:

143404[/snapback]

A guy calling himself poo calls theblackbear a moron. If that doesn't stink nothing does.

Lets hope he wipes himself next time and doesn't soil the message board. theblackbear doesn't want to get poo on his shoe!

B)