Photography and Poetry project

I'm a long time lurker on this site. I don't usually post, I just like to see what people are saying and thinking on this board because it has a good diverse crowd here. I thought I'd share my new blog that me and a friend of mine started to see what you guys think. I'd love any feedback from you guys. It's kind of a hybrid combo, I take pictures and my friend writes a poem that matches the pic. It's a fun little project that we just started.

The blog is illdoiteventually.com

Thanks for at least giving us a look.

Take care guys!

I'm a long time lurker on this site. I don't usually post, I just like to see what people are saying and thinking on this board because it has a good diverse crowd here. I thought I'd share my new blog that me and a friend of mine started to see what you guys think. I'd love any feedback from you guys. It's kind of a hybrid combo, I take pictures and my friend writes a poem that matches the pic. It's a fun little project that we just started.

The blog is illdoiteventually.com

Thanks for at least giving us a look.

Take care guys!

Pretty cool! You have a good eye for photography and although some poems are a little long, it's an interesting match!