POTD - July 1

YESTERDAY: Y (Stylish, Eyelet, Century, Nymph)

TODAY:

List the five Canadian provinces that end in a vowel. Next, take the second letter of each of those provinces and add those five letters to the two-letter Internet domain code for Canada after the dot. Then rearrange all seven letters to get a two-word phrase that identifies what you might need to take out in order to drive across Canada.

(Note: Cheaters will be captured, dressed up like the Peter Pan guy and laughed at by all of TBD)

YESTERDAY: Y (Stylish, Eyelet, Century, Nymph)

TODAY:

List the five Canadian provinces that end in a vowel. Next, take the second letter of each of those provinces and add those five letters to the two-letter Internet domain code for Canada after the dot. Then rearrange all seven letters to get a two-word phrase that identifies what you might need to take out in order to drive across Canada.

(Note: Cheaters will be captured, dressed up like the Peter Pan guy and laughed at by all of TBD)

Ok, let's think this one through...we've got Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, and Alberta

So, that leaves us with the Canadian domain code, which I'm pretty sure is .ca

so, we have C-A-N-R-O-A-L

which anagrams to ummm...Car Loan? That doesn't seem quite right, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Ok, let's think this one through...we've got Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, and Alberta

So, that leaves us with the Canadian domain code, which I'm pretty sure is .ca

so, we have C-A-N-R-O-A-L

which anagrams to ummm...Car Loan? That doesn't seem quite right, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Ditto - I came up with the same