FANTASY FOOTBALL

I've been playing fantasy football for the past 2 years, both years having an elite QB (rodgers, brees) and great RB's (ray rice, ronnie brown, steve slaton) and not having any great WR's I haven't made it past the first round of the playoffs... I still would take a QB first, but my strategy this year is to pick an elite receiver second and wait until the third pick for a RB

I've been playing fantasy football for the past 2 years, both years having an elite QB (rodgers, brees) and great RB's (ray rice, ronnie brown, steve slaton) and not having any great WR's I haven't made it past the first round of the playoffs... I still would take a QB first, but my strategy this year is to pick an elite receiver second and wait until the third pick for a RB

Here's to a third year of ineptitude.....

#1 RB in the 3d round? Good luck with that.

For years there was always the guy that went Manning/Harrison in the first two rounds with dreams of 200 point days -- which happened every fifth week and he lost every other game.

Neither, take whichever of these RBs is left:

1 Chris Johnson RB, TEN

2 Adrian Peterson RB, MIN

3 Maurice Jones-Drew RB, JAC

4 Michael Turner RB, ATL

5 Ray Rice RB, BAL

6 Frank Gore RB, SF

Word, word, word.

For years there was always the guy that went Manning/Harrison in the first two rounds with dreams of 200 point days -- which happened every fifth week and he lost every other game.

last year i picked up ray rice in the 4th round. i know i got lucky...

I'm in a PPR league and I usually go WR, WR, RB. Elite WRs are harder to come by than elite RBs, IMO.

Truthfully, it's a bad strategy to go into a draft with a specific formula in mind.