Interior Line Depth

I am certainly flummoxed as to why that is. Chambers is to defensive linemen as Ike is to Tina. Incognito was the best player on our line last year.

Unfortunately Incognito is not the type of player you want around with a new coach coming in. I think Chamber is only around still because he had years left on his contract, not because he had any type of talent advantage. I think unless Calloway falls on his face he is our swing backup G/T this year.

As this thread has discussed, I think this team still has too many holes to fill to compete this season.

Multiple OL/DL/LB starters and depth are still needed.

We have our starters for our defensive front seven. Used draft picks, free agency, etc.

What happened to "it start with the line up front."

We need to add depth and Calloway would be alright I guess. I havent seen him to much at guard, but I do like Meredith as our swing tackle.

You know what I like about this team?

I like that nobody knows for sure who the starters are going to be. That includes the Fins, Pats and Jets. who we play in the first four games.

Chans knows by now, I would imagine that the schdule is going to keep him from saying much of anything.

Those first four games are make or break for our season within the division.

Incognito was the best player on our line last year.

If he was so good then why was he released? Maybe they didn't want such a volatile personality on the team who was always on the verge of exploding?