How long will Milloy be out?

Rudyc80

Based on His Post Game interview, I'd say it's better than 50/50 Milloy plays vs. J-Ville. He's having it operated on to install a plate tomorrow AM (Lawyer said they already told him he could not eat after Midnight due to the surgery tomorrow). I think with 2 weeks, and some kind of protective cast, he'll play. But he won't be 100% and the problem will mainly be wrapping when he tackles. Still, a 80% Milloy figures to be better than the alternative...

Milloy definitely said he will be preparing as if he's Starting vs. J-Ville...We'll see soon...

Based on His Post Game interview, I'd say it's better than 50/50 Milloy plays vs. J-Ville. He's having it operated on to install a plate tomorrow AM (Lawyer said they already told him he could not eat after Midnight due to the surgery tomorrow). I think with 2 weeks, and some kind of protective cast, he'll play. But he won't be 100% and the problem will mainly be wrapping when he tackles. Still, a 80% Milloy figures to be better than the alternative...

Milloy definitely said he will be preparing as if he's Starting vs. J-Ville...We'll see soon...

10620[/snapback]

When was the last time you saw Lawyer wrap up?

When was the last time you saw Lawyer wrap up?

10628[/snapback]

Good point...I was thinking that when I wrote it! He'll just come in like he always does and try to knock someone out...So he'll miss just as many Tackles with a cast as he does without...

Point well taken... B)