Question about Spillers jersey number

This is my first post on the site. I have followed TBD for a couple of years and when the Bills drafted Spiller, I couldn't resist wanting to say something. At the time, I was living in South Carolina and even if I don't like Clemson, I am stoked about C.J. But now I am sitting here in South Korea. I have been all over looking for Spiller's jersey. I found a Tebow's, even a T.O one. So I am going to have to have one made. With that, I can't find what number he is going to be for sure. So I am asking if anyone on here would be able to answer me this for sure. Any and all inputs would be appreciated. Thanks and please take it easy on the FNG.

GO BILLS!

This is my first post on the site. I have followed TBD for a couple of years and when the Bills drafted Spiller, I couldn't resist wanting to say something. At the time, I was living in South Carolina and even if I don't like Clemson, I am stoked about C.J. But now I am sitting here in South Korea. I have been all over looking for Spiller's jersey. I found a Tebow's, even a T.O one. So I am going to have to have one made. With that, I can't find what number he is going to be for sure. So I am asking if anyone on here would be able to answer me this for sure. Any and all inputs would be appreciated. Thanks and please take it easy on the FNG.

GO BILLS!

Welcome to TSW!

Hope this helps:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/

He's #21 I believe.

Thank you very so much. I thought that was what it was, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for the response and please keep posting. this is one of only a few options I have to follow the mighty bills. This season is going to be hard to watch, and then when I do get to see them, it still may be hard to watch!

Lets go Buffalo!

Thank you very so much. I thought that was what it was, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for the response and please keep posting. this is one of only a few options I have to follow the mighty bills. This season is going to be hard to watch, and then when I do get to see them, it still may be hard to watch!

Lets go Buffalo!

Welcome to you.