No fun.

IBTG81

Fictitious stories about suicide are rarely, if ever funny. 

The good news for you is I decided against punting you for a week.  Maintaining order in this zoo is hard enough without people efforting to be a smacktard.

140270[/snapback]

Punting me for a week? With all the crap that everyone else does? Oh yeah, you're a liberal... :doh:

Time to hop off the high horse there. Not like you are Mother Theresa on the PPP... :lol:

BTW, nice avatar! Tasteless and juvenile?

140268[/snapback]

Yes, but see MY tasteless and juvenile comments are just good clean fun! No one got hurt by TO/DH other than all those permanently scared 8 year olds who were innocently watching MNF and got a sex scene instead. Lucky kids. ;);)

p.s. and of course the entire point of posting on PPP these days is to see how many paragraphs you can get Mickey to write in another frothing tirade! :doh:

Yes, but see MY tasteless and juvenile comments are just good clean fun!  No one got hurt by TO/DH other than all those permanently scared 8 year olds who were innocently watching MNF and got a sex scene instead.  Lucky kids.  :lol:  ;)

p.s.  and of course the entire point of posting on PPP these days is to see how many paragraphs you can get Mickey to write in another frothing tirade!  :doh:

140274[/snapback]

Whatever happened to RCow?

Punting me for a week? With all the crap that everyone else does? Oh yeah, you're a liberal... :doh:

140272[/snapback]

Fortunately, you are surrounded by people making idiots out of themselves on a regular basis. Funny thing is, they aren't trying to be overtly stupid, they just can't help it. Therefore your transgression appears minor.

Sadly, you actually put effort into being stupid.

BTW, on this board I'm part of the ruling elite so I'll be sitting by my mailbox waiting for my tax refund.

Yes, but see MY tasteless and juvenile comments are just good clean fun!  No one got hurt by TO/DH other than all those permanently scared 8 year olds who were innocently watching MNF and got a sex scene instead.  Lucky kids.  :lol:  ;)

p.s.  and of course the entire point of posting on PPP these days is to see how many paragraphs you can get Mickey to write in another frothing tirade!  :doh:

140274[/snapback]

stevestojan. I agreed with him, what did that get me?

Are ya kidding me?  :doh:

140265[/snapback]

Socially irresponsible posting has its limits you know. Sort of like thinking yelling 'Fire' in a theater is funny.

Fortunately, you are surrounded by people making idiots out of themselves on a regular basis.  Funny thing is, they aren't trying to be overtly stupid, they just can't help it.  Therefore your transgression appears minor.

Sadly, you actually put effort into being stupid.

BTW, on this board I'm part of the ruling elite so I'll be sitting by my mailbox waiting for my tax refund.

140289[/snapback]

::bowing down to you::

Sorry dude, I was just trying to have FUN. Anybody hurt? Nah.

Did he taste like chicken?

140280[/snapback]

No, I overcooked and threw it away.

Hey, RCow is fine by me. Tell it like you see it. We all see it different. It's people lthat have no clue about anything I have a medium problem with. I'm sure if I mentioned names it's because I'm a geek and and a dork because I thought highscool was a waste of time.

That's awful kegtapr, you should be ashamed.  Rich will be here to properly admonish you any moment.

By the way, please don't show me anymore Hillary Duff pictures....I might hurt myself.  :doh:

p.s.  See Ed, THIS is what tasteless, juvenile fun looks like!  ;)

140313[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhh, gotcha... ;):lol: