Jersey 101

Had a question about this site. Are the jerseys made by Reebok. I thought authentic jerseys had to have the Reebok name since they were the official sponser of the NFL. Does anyone know? Am I wrong about the authentic discription? :thumbsup:

Had a question about this site. Are the jerseys made by Reebok. I thought authentic jerseys had to have the Reebok name since they were the official sponser of the NFL. Does anyone know? Am I wrong about the authentic discription? :thumbsup:

They're Chinese knockoffs. When they say authentic, they mean the name and number are sewn on. Most of them are usually good quality, which is better than spending $200 at the Bills store.

They're Chinese knockoffs. When they say authentic, they mean the name and number are sewn on. Most of them are usually good quality, which is better than spending $200 at the Bills store.

Thank you for your time and info!

take a hard look at the pictures, especially the colors and the size of the numbers. On the home jerseys, sometimes the blue is too light, especially on the arms, and the numbers are too small on the bad knockoffs. Some of them are spot on. I got a TO last year from them and it was really good.