Do the Bills Need a Little F-N-A in our O Line ??

My entire post was sacastic. But you forgot the most important FA addition. The FA the Bills passed on adding when no one else wanted him.

Drew Brees

[/quote

Yea poor Brees...he's been sitting at home looking for a job the past few seasons becasue nobody wanted him......

You don't. You just have to understand that even looking at a post like that with no paragraphs hurts my eyes. And I'm not the only one. I'm not one of the people who worries about misspellings or any of that crap. But one look at one of those big blocks of text and my mouse hand is already moving.

It's up to you whether or not you care that by writing like that, you eliminate a lot (30%? Maybe.) of your audience. People who might think you're making a great point.

Agreed. Large blocks of many words hurts eyes. I'm looking for a snack, not a meal.

Sorry, I'm sure your post was good, but I (and many here) don't read stuff that's not divided into paragraphs. But good luck.

You are right. If it isn't divided into paragraphs it just looks like one big blur.

I was told the same thing before and didn't understand until I read one without paragraphs and I understood.

People also take your posts more seriously if they are divided into paragraphs.

Also, bad idea.