Is the QB Battle Edwards vs Brohm?

The more I think about this, the more it is clear that fitz is going to be the 2nd string quarterback and Levi is going to be our 3rd string future starter. Which means that brohm and edwards are going to not only fight for the starting position, but also for a position on the team. I think winner gets to start, loser gets cut. I know there are a lot of threads on this, but don't you think these are the only 2 that can be cut (we are cutting brown or fitz), and these are the only two that are really going to have a chance to start.

The more I think about this, the more it is clear that fitz is going to be the 2nd string quarterback and Levi is going to be our 3rd string future starter. Which means that brohm and edwards are going to not only fight for the starting position, but also for a position on the team. I think winner gets to start, loser gets cut. I know there are a lot of threads on this, but don't you think these are the only 2 that can be cut (we are cutting brown or fitz), and these are the only two that are really going to have a chance to start.

I do think the battle will be between Brohm and Edwards, but I think that Fitz gets cut unless Edwards is a total flop in preseason.

I do think the battle will be between Brohm and Edwards, but I think that Fitz gets cut unless Edwards is a total flop in preseason.

I just don't see it happening. Fitz is the ideal #2 QB for any team. He is mostly durable, athletic, won't turn the ball over too often, and can potentially win you a game while not losing you one. I think fitz is a great backup QB

I just don't see it happening. Fitz is the ideal #2 QB for any team. He is mostly durable, athletic, won't turn the ball over too often, and can potentially win you a game while not losing you one. I think fitz is a great backup QB

You forgot to mention "scatter shot arm".......great throw, bad throw, horrible throw, decent throw, bad throw, horrible throw, who the heck was he throwing to?....etc. etc. etc.

Brown to PS, the others 1,2 and 3, in whichever order they merit. None of these guys have big contracts (for NFL QBs), so B&C have no reason to start one over the other except that he gives us the best chance of winning.

Personally, I think Edwards will start game one, but doubt if he will ever convince the Bills fan base he is their franchise QB. (Apparently, he's not a "Buffalo" guy.)

It would be best for him if they worked out a trade pre-season. Whoever is in there is going to take a beating, in mho.