Why don't we hear from the "O" Line?

gjv001

i think this is a valid question. Up until this offseason, I never heard Edwards say what he did until now. He said (paraphrasing) "I was told so many different things from different coaches....and I needed one voice....one direction". That's saying a mouthful.....I believe him when he says that. Does anyone remember this ?: WE FIRED OUR OC A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON!!!!

It was refreshing to hear Trent say what I suspected all olong.

i think this is a valid question. Up until this offseason, I never heard Edwards say what he did until now. He said (paraphrasing) "I was told so many different things from different coaches....and I needed one voice....one direction". That's saying a mouthful.....I believe him when he says that. Does anyone remember this ?: WE FIRED OUR OC A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON!!!!

It was refreshing to hear Trent say what I suspected all olong.

I haven't given up on Bell yet either under the same circumstances. Bell was thrown in also a week before the season because they cut fat boy at the last possible second and Bell had to play LT in full no huddle mode. No one is really talking about the No-Huddle catastrophe at the beginning of the season that was coached by people that were in way over their heads.

During the season and all through the off season the sports media has trashed the Bills "O" Line from afar. You would think one of the media would seek out, say Demetrius Bell, and ask him his opinion on weather or not he can successfully be the starting LT for the Bills. I don't mean to single out Bell, for that matter, I would like to hear the opinion from each lineman as to weather or not they feel they can sucessfully be a starting lineman for the Bills in the 2010 season.

What do you expect them to say?

"No, I suck, there is no way I should be starting in the NFL".

C'mon man. :rolleyes: