Fox Sports Adam Caplan's draft steals

Personally I hate everyone... B-)

Can you block? :thumbsup:

Goofy draft by BUF - if they wanted some spiff, I would have thought they would have plucked an early-round WR. As well as a CB (blasphemy, I know). Because they had their CBs playing safety, and their Safties playing CB for years.

So now they change their scheme. McK if he returns, and McGee better be getting in shape and stretching their legs in the clubhouse.

Last year, we noted Levitre's T-Rex arms, but now think he's the LT of the future.

If I were calling plays against BUF next season, I'll toss long.

Amazing - this hailing of a 7th rnd QB...

If you read the grades (player grades) on CBS Sports line, The Bills did well. If this administration knows it is a 2 plus year rebuild needed - they did a great job. Next year, seal the OT spots and cement a QB onto the roster and they might yet compete. This year will be a tough one for fans though....

The more I learn about these players, the more I like them!

This optimism is heard on every pro football message board in the league. Each team naturally falls in love with their teams' chances after draft day.

Hope springs eternal.

There is not a team in the league who doesn't think they are better now. The question remains: "Did the Bills improve so much more than their opposition that they will overtake them in the standings?"

I don't know, but I doubt it.

Can you block? :thumbsup:

Goofy draft by BUF - if they wanted some spiff, I would have thought they would have plucked an early-round WR. As well as a CB (blasphemy, I know). Because they had their CBs playing safety, and their Safties playing CB for years.

So now they change their scheme. McK if he returns, and McGee better be getting in shape and stretching their legs in the clubhouse.

Last year, we noted Levitre's T-Rex arms, but now think he's the LT of the future.

If I were calling plays against BUF next season, I'll toss long.

Amazing - this hailing of a 7th rnd QB...

What's so amazing about the GM hailing the 7th round QB a developmental prospect? How do you figure that Levitre is playing LT, when Gailey and Nix have both said up to this point that he's staying at LG?