Herm Edwards: Best player taken in the draft?

seq004

I asked in several posts, and didn't get much of an answer, about how he pass blocks. That's important if he is in there in a substantial number of snaps.

Gruden goes 1-on-1 with Spiller. Says Spiller is willing to block in going over tape with him. Then he mentioned in a clip "That's just awesome" of a Spiller highlight. Spiller broke 2 different guys ankles. Looks like Georgia Tech. Gruden was like "That is so fun to watch."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHu5Isnmshk

Gruden said the same thing...and didn't wait til after round 1 to say it...he said it before round one commenced...that is why i feel great about the pick....i respect grudens opinion...as well as herm edwards

Agreed. Nice to see someone who isn't bitching about CJ. Game changer, personified. If we can keep him healthy.

He was just asked on NFL live who he thought the best player in the draft was and he said Spiller. Just a FYI.

What I've noticed, and that I like, is that former players, like Barry Saunders, Marshall Faulf, Herm Edwards all give the Bills high marks for taking CJ. They all love the guy. Those who are down on the pick seem always just to have been talking heads.

He was just asked on NFL live who he thought the best player in the draft was and he said Spiller. Just a FYI.

well now there is three very knowledgeable football people saying the same thing.

gruden said he was the best player in the draft.

today gill brandt said that spiller was the most exciting player taken in the draft in many years.

so all the GREAT message board GM's around here ripping the pick IMO are all clueless!

well now there is three very knowledgeable football people saying the same thing.

gruden said he was the best player in the draft.

today gill brandt said that spiller was the most exciting player taken in the draft in many years.

so all the GREAT message board GM's around here ripping the pick IMO are all clueless!

They're all cranky because the Bills didn't pick their guy.

Keep your heads up guys. When was the last draft pick where there was a general consensus that Buffalo got the best player in the draft?

Probably not since 85' and maybe not even then. We all should be happy. I say GO GO Thriller Spiller the Patriot Killer!

You people gotta give THIS up...Marshawn Lynch is going nowhere.

Lynch and Spiller will form 1 of the best RB duos in the NFL within a year.

And Fred Jackson, who was clearly better than Lynch last year...How does he fit into the equation? :w00t: