Most likely scenario for tonight

Simon

This is by no means set in stone but of all the many scenarios on the Bills completed draft board, this is the one most likely to occur:

1) Bills open the draft taking a Tackle. It will be an Offensive Tackle as they don't seem to like Dan Williams quite as much as some other people do. Not saying he's definitely out, but he is probably a real longshot.

2) Bills then may well trade back up into the first round for another Offensive player they like. There's a distinct possibility that it will be Demaryius Thomas.

3) Marshawn will not likely be moved tonight, unless they stumble across in insane sucker. But make no mistake, he's hanging by a thread in Buffalo and may very well be on another roster before the weekend is out.

They are not locked into a particular strategy and are leaving lots of room for maneuvering depending on how the draft progresses.

This is by no means set in stone but of all the many scenarios on the Bills completed draft board, this is the one most likely to occur:

1) Bills open the draft taking a Tackle. It will be an Offensive Tackle as they don't seem to like Dan Williams quite as much as some other people do. Not saying he's definitely out, but he is probably a real longshot.

2) Bills then may well trade back up into the first round for another Offensive player they like. There's a distinct possibility that it will be Demaryius Thomas.

3) Marshawn will not likely be moved tonight, unless they stumble across in insane sucker. But make no mistake, he's hanging by a thread in Buffalo and may very well be on another roster before the weekend is out.

They are not locked into a particular strategy and are leaving lots of room for maneuvering depending on how the draft progresses.

What do you make of Nevergive up saying that if they take a tackle in the first the only ones they seem to like are Williams and Okung? We would have to move up for those two. I agree, I can see us trading back into the First and Thugshawn will be off this roster by this weekend.

What do you make of Nevergive up saying that if they take a tackle in the first the only ones they seem to like are Williams and Okung? We would have to move up for those two. I agree, I can see us trading back into the First and Thugshawn will be off this roster by this weekend.

He's probably more dialed in than I am on a regular basis. And I've said as much as I'm comfortable saying as I don't want to betray any trusts or do anything that would bother somebody I respect, not only for doing nice things for me in the past, but also for just being a genuinely decent guy.

He's probably more dialed in than I am on a regular basis. And I've said as much as I'm comfortable saying as I don't want to betray any trusts or do anything that would bother somebody I respect, not only for doing nice things for me in the past, but also for just being a genuinely decent guy.

Good enough for me! Thanks for the info :rolleyes:

As Adam Schefter is all over Twitter and ESPN talking about how the Bills were hell-bent to trade up for Tebow, perhaps it's time to reconsider something:

Maybe they were trying to trade back up... but how does Schefter know who they were targeting?