Anybody see Kick Ass?

I don't usually shell out the $9 to see a movie in the theatre, but based on reviews I read Kick Ass seemed worth it. And boy, was it ever.

One of the most fun movies I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. It's a difficult movie to describe, but it had me laughing in the aisles one minute, then on the edge of my seat the next.

By the way, 13 year old Chloe Grace Moretz who plays the ultra-violent Hit-Girl is going to be a hell of an actress.

One negative side effect is that this song is permanently stuck in my head...

I don't usually shell out the $9 to see a movie in the theatre, but based on reviews I read Kick Ass seemed worth it. And boy, was it ever.

One of the most fun movies I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. It's a difficult movie to describe, but it had me laughing in the aisles one minute, then on the edge of my seat the next.

By the way, 13 year old Chloe Grace Moretz who plays the ultra-violent Hit-Girl is going to be a hell of an actress.

One negative side effect is that this song is permanently stuck in my head...

Thanks for the review, I thought it looked funny but convincing the fiance to go is still going to be a task. Think I'll have to go check it out now......if it sucks I'm blaming you Sage.

Thanks for the review, I thought it looked funny but convincing the fiance to go is still going to be a task. Think I'll have to go check it out now......if it sucks I'm blaming you Sage.

Trust me, the only people who will think it sucks are elderly people who are still mad at Rhett Butler for saying "damn" and a few uptight film critics who don't want to hear a 13 year old girl dropping the C-bomb and then disembowling bad guys. :devil: Whaddayagonnado, right?

77% on rottentomatoes by the way, so most critics have given in to the kick-assedness of it all.