Long Lost Phin Fan

Des

I don't think there are hookers in Idaho... in fact... there is no nudity allowed in Idaho... it's why we have no population.

We have a Governor named Butch... named before "butch" became an adjective for women who rival men in masculinity...

I must say I've been disappointed w/ the Bills... but am well aware the Phns just went through a season like that... and then had Nick Saban jump ship...

I did however- meet Marshawn Lynch up at the University of Idaho two years ago... he was watching his cousin at our spring game.

I also met a cab driver from Buffalo who told me that the Hamburger was invented in Bufflao...

Well ??? IS THIS TRUE???? WHAT SAY YOU!!!???

I don't think there are hookers in Idaho... in fact... there is no nudity allowed in Idaho... it's why we have no population.

We have a Governor named Butch... named before "butch" became an adjective for women who rival men in masculinity...

I must say I've been disappointed w/ the Bills... but am well aware the Phns just went through a season like that... and then had Nick Saban jump ship...

I did however- meet Marshawn Lynch up at the University of Idaho two years ago... he was watching his cousin at our spring game.

I also met a cab driver from Buffalo who told me that the Hamburger was invented in Bufflao...

Well ??? IS THIS TRUE???? WHAT SAY YOU!!!???

:rolleyes: I think the ground meat hamburger was invented by the Mongols. Not sure though.