In an effort to bring even more parity to the NFL

Rayzer32

The NFL is adding a new division to the league without adding anymore teams. This in an effort to make the divisional games more even and entertaining.

New Division

NAFC Least

1. Buffalo Bills

2. Detroit Lions

3. Kansas City Chiefs

4. St. Louis Rams

This division includes the teams that do very little to improve themselves, year after year.

Maybe you should make another division of teams that make stupid moves that get them absolutely no where:

Washington Redskins

Chicago Bears

Oakland Raiders

Dallas Cowboys

It goes both ways.

The difference is, as dumb as the four teams front offices you mentioned, is that these teams actually TRY to get talent to win. The other four are just going through the motions. Although Detroit may have their QB of the future. Stafford was pretty good in his rookie year.

The difference is, as dumb as the four teams front offices you mentioned, is that these teams actually TRY to get talent to win. The other four are just going through the motions. Although Detroit may have their QB of the future. Stafford was pretty good in his rookie year.

I thought so, too. I was surprised they kept playing him as long as they did, with his injury (shoulder IIRC).

BTW, how's life with UPS going these days? :ph34r:

The NFL is adding a new division to the league without adding anymore teams. This in an effort to make the divisional games more even and entertaining.

New Division

NAFC Least

1. Buffalo Bills

2. Detroit Lions

3. Kansas City Chiefs

4. St. Louis Rams

This division includes the teams that do very little to improve themselves, year after year.

Hey, there might be a Bills team bound for the playoffs and a divisional championship here and there. We'd be like the Colts playing in the AFC South

I thought so, too. I was surprised they kept playing him as long as they did, with his injury (shoulder IIRC).

BTW, how's life with UPS going these days? :lol:

Well, I'm out of work for another week and a half. I had an oops back in early March and had to have surgery on my little toe. Needed two pins put in it to get it back straight. It looked like I was hitch hiking with my foot. Little bugger was sticking straight out sideways. :(

Other than that, UPS has been quite interesting to say the least. Never know what your walking into each morning. :ph34r:

Well, I'm out of work for another week and a half. I had an oops back in early March and had to have surgery on my little toe. Needed two pins put in it to get it back straight. It looked like I was hitch hiking with my foot. Little bugger was sticking straight out sideways. :(

Other than that, UPS has been quite interesting to say the least. Never know what your walking into each morning. :ph34r:

Yikes! :lol:

:lol: