Brandon Minor

el Tigre

http://www.sportingnews.com/college-footba...d-any-way-i-can

I watched this kids career at UM,and when he was healthy,he dominated. He's a great runner and blocker and has a great work ethic/attitude to go with it. If he could've stayed healthy he would be a high rd. pick. Would be a great RB to take a flyer on in the later rounds.

There were like 500 RB that toted the rock for Big Blue plus both QBs.

Rich Rod isn't overwhelemed.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those Michigan RBs makes a team from training camp or becomes a late round steal.

Wasn't Carlos Black in that backfield? Is he a senior? He looked OK too.

I don't think either of those guys is highly ranked so Michigan Men will probably track their progress on what ever team the land in during training camp.

There were like 500 RB that toted the rock for Big Blue plus both QBs.

Rich Rod isn't overwhelemed.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those Michigan RBs makes a team from training camp or becomes a late round steal.

Wasn't Carlos Black in that backfield? Is he a senior? He looked OK too.

I don't think either of those guys is highly ranked so Michigan Men will probably track their progress on what ever team the land in during training camp.

You're talking about Carlos Brown. Yeah he looked good at times,but is more of a straight line runner and wasn't nearly as good at picking up the blitz. He graduated also. Minor is a complete back,with a powerful,slashing style that I think would transfer real well to the NFL. Minors biggest problem is that he's such a hard,physical runner that his body breaks. If he could stay healthy I think he could be an excellent NFL RB.