Please Buddy ...

Owen

Build This Team back up to respectability by building the O-line and D-line up with a couple of quality players early in this draft... As we all know it all starts up front... We are not going to make the playoffs if we do not address the Trenches first.

We need improved quality through out the whole team...

I hope you can bring back some respectability to this team by having one of the better drafts in the league.

Here is hoping the players you want are available when you select.

Good Luck.......

Build This Team back up to respectability by building the O-line and D-line up with a couple of quality players early in this draft... As we all know it all starts up front... We are not going to make the playoffs if we do not address the Trenches first.

I hope you can bring back some respectability to this team by having one of the better drafts in the league.

Good Luck.......

While what you're saying may well be true, if Berry is there the Bills have to take him. A wise man once said that you can never have enough DBs.

Good Luck.......

How about we just take the best stud player on the board at #9 and do the same at #41. Are the Bills going to learn from Whitner, Maybin and the rest of the lot.

Though my opinion is just mine... like a lot of you I follow college more than the pros and record the combine and the all-start games etc. Not saying I know more than you at all but when you have the ninth pick in the draft quit dipping to fill needs. After : 1. Bradford (Not in any order)

2. Suh

3. McCoy

4. Berry

5. Okung

6. T. Williams

there is still Clausen, Spiller, Morgan, Bulaga, McClain, Haden and depending on your taste, A. Davis, M. Iupati, J. Pierre-Paul, D. Bryant or E. Thomas. I think the only ones that the Bills would not consider would be the DB's (except Berry)

I will be upset if we go with a Dan Williams or a Brandon Graham or a Tim Tebow when NONE of those three are at the level of the elite players in this draft.