Does "water bug" mean Roscoe?

Yes, let's immediately cut any and every player who has had a down year - Roscoe, Marshawn, Stroud, who else am I forgetting?

Yes, because that is exactly what i was saying.....it has been an ongoing issue that Roscoe wanted to be more then just a special teams returner. Because of this he wanted to be traded and gave very little effort in his play last year.

Those are my reasons for thinking he would be gone, not just cause of a down year. Way to read into things.

Allen Wilson's article about Chan Gailey wanting consistency in the offense was updated yesterday. While I re-read the part about quick-as-a-cat water bugs, I got to thinking, maybe he means that's how he will use Roscoe. I know he was referring to draft picks, but that could be a smokescreen.

Parrish is listed at 5'9" 178 on the team roster. I know we've tried using Roscoe on reverses and other trick plays, and it usually backfires. Lining him up in the backfield and/or the Wildcat is an interesting way to utilize his talents is all I'm saying.

He ran one play as a "wildcat" QB when Mularkey was here. He had abroken finger and threw a 2 yard pass. Nothing against him i just remembered when reading your post.