Real ID...It's Baaaaaaack

Proves that liberalism and fascism are kissing cousins. Ah, I can just hear it now. "Papiere, bitte."

Virtually none of the states are in compliance with this Real ID program — adopted in 2005 — requiring state motor vehicle bureaus to obtain and internally scan and store personal information like Social Security cards and birth certificates for a national database.

Virtually none of the states are in compliance with this Real ID program — adopted in 2005 — requiring state motor vehicle bureaus to obtain and internally scan and store personal information like Social Security cards and birth certificates for a national database.

W wasn't a conservative, any more than Schumer is. There aren't any conservatives left in Washington.

See above post. Republcians aren't conservatives any more than Democrats are. There are NO true conservatives in Washington, only degrees of liberal.

To honest with you, I don't know if the politicians really know what they are classified as. I guess it all depends on the polls.

They require it in Florida. And as a female, if you have more than one marriage you have to show a paper trail from the name on your birth certificate to your current name (all divorce papers and marriage licenses.).