Music to my ears!

Good article on the Bills from CBS Sport.com and Clark Judge

No matter who the choice is, look for the Bills to be committed to the run now more than ever. Gailey tailors his offenses to his talent, and the talent here is at running back, not quarterback. Plus, Gailey has had a history of success running the football, whether it was at Pittsburgh with Jerome Bettis, at Dallas with Emmitt Smith or at Miami with Lamar Smith. Gailey believes in winning with the run, and considering the weather in Buffalo, he should.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1307324...overlist_footer

I can only dream of a Bills team like the current NY Jets / Ravens have, I still smile when I recall last seasons AFC playoff game IN New England where the Ravens pounded the ball down the pats throats for a 33-14 win. Did I ever mention that Joe Flacco went 4-10 for 34 yards total all game, he played the entire game.

Pats fans were literally crying after that game stating the dynasty is over. :w00t:

No matter who the choice is, look for the Bills to be committed to the run now more than ever. Gailey tailors his offenses to his talent, and the talent here is at running back, not quarterback. Plus, Gailey has had a history of success running the football, whether it was at Pittsburgh with Jerome Bettis, at Dallas with Emmitt Smith or at Miami with Lamar Smith. Gailey believes in winning with the run, and considering the weather in Buffalo, he should.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1307324...overlist_footer

I can only dream of a Bills team like the current NY Jets / Ravens have, I still smile when I recall last seasons AFC playoff game IN New England where the Ravens pounded the ball down the pats throats for a 33-14 win. Did I ever mention that Joe Flacco went 4-10 for 34 yards total all game, he played the entire game.

Pats fans were literally crying after that game stating the dynasty is over. :w00t:

bills, miami,and jets the afc east is turning into the new black and blue division

The last time Gailey had a good running game was in Miami with Lamar Smith? And to think we almost had Cowher... :w00t: ... :w00t:

Exactly...Chan Gailey will pound the rock like we SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING ALL LAST SEASON WITH NO TACKLES TO BLOCK AND OUR QB'S LAYING ON THE TURF...I was just telling my buddy that the Bills have to be better this season...even if we decide NOT TO DRAFT ANYONE...a 3-4 defense is better than the Tampa 2...and Chan will run the ball...that ALONE will make us better...not good but better...

The last time Gailey had a good running game was in Miami with Lamar Smith? And to think we almost had Cowher... :beer: ... :beer:
Cowher stated he would have hired Gailey as his OC and changed the defense to a 3-4. He felt that the Bills didn't have a top QB and it took him years and years to find Big Ben, so he really didn't want the job.

Losing out on Bill Cowher doesn't bother me as much as not hiring Marty Schottenheimer, who really wanted the job BTW.

It stands to reason that if the Bills had hired "Marty" that he would have lured his son away from the Jets to be the Bills OC and eventual head coach, who the Bills wanted to hire as HC, and he turned down the job. :worthy:

Rumor was that RW didn't feel "comfortable" hiring Marty, perhaps it goes back to his last job at SD where he didn't get along with GM (ex Bill scout) A.J. Smith. I dunno...all I do know is Marty has a remarkable history of turning around bad teams and making them into playoff teams.