Kelsay

Numark

Yea, i mean he is just way to slow to play LB and doesn't seem to fit a DE. We are paying him a ton of money as well. he played well last year and turned into a pretty decent player, but I just don't see how he fits now.

I don't think he fits either. Trading him and Stroud or K Williams for a 2nd rounder would be a good move in my opinion. we have 3 or 4 RDE's for a 3-4 no LDE or NT, could use another LB or two. So I would trade some of these 4-3 guys for a good pick or two and build through the draft.

He'll play DE at 280. If nothing else, he's a high-motor guy. If you could put his head on Stroud......

exactly... he'll bulk up and play end on rotation. he solid against then run. I am really thinking bringing him back is a sign schobel is on the outs. hey, at least that frees up his contract money...

Yup, he has played at 275 in the past...you could beef him up a bit and he could be a decent DE...I like Kelsay at DE...he's already pretty powerful at his size...and like he said "He's a high motor guy"...rotation DE...

He isn't worth moving...because of his lack of playing time, you wouldn't get much for him...and he can be productive he's definitely worth more on the roster than off it...plus he's a good leader and a vocal one...

He'll play DE at 280. If nothing else, he's a high-motor guy. If you could put his head on Stroud......

Nope that's wrong JPS. Coach Gailey stated that Aaron Schobel (if he doesn't retire), Chris Kelsay and Chris Ellis were going to be moved to linebacker. It's old news.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/02/25/9690...ers-to-new.html

The thing is, we are paying him a ridiculous amount of money. Anyone know what he is due to make this year?

"We are paying him a ridiculous amount of money."

His base salary this year is $3 million. I believe he's due a $600,000 roster bonus. Total of $3.6 million for this year.

"Anyone know what he is due to make this year?"

See above. He would have been a free agent in 2007 but we re-signed him for 4-years and $23 Million. This is the last year of his deal and most of the money (almost $20 million) is paid out.

exactly... he'll bulk up and play end on rotation. he solid against then run. I am really thinking bringing him back is a sign schobel is on the outs. hey, at least that frees up his contract money...

So the plan is for Schobel, Kelsay and Ellis to move to linebacker.