McGahee says 2,000 yds his goal...

Buffan00

Know what Corey Dillon's goal is?  A Super Bowl.      Personal stats dont mean anything but hey, if its good enough for you folks then I guess thats okay.

135071[/snapback]

Well 2000 yds on the ground BETTER lead to atleast the playoffs!!!!!!!

Thurman is still fuming because I said his Patsies have no chance against the Colts. Especially considering the new DB rule. Peyton will have a field day. Discussion over.

135079[/snapback]

But the Pats still find a way to get around the new DB rule. Harrison got away with it all day against Tony Gonzalez. :lol::P

Lots of good it did Jamal Lewis and the Ravens last year didnt it?

135077[/snapback]

Only because their QB was awful! Redman HAD to give the ball to Lewis that year! Losman wont be that bad, he has alot more weapons!

But the Pats still find a way to get around the new DB rule.  Harrison got away with it all day against Tony Gonzalez.  :lol:  :P

135080[/snapback]

I totally agree with that ... the AFC Championship game last year was crap. The NE DB's were getting away with murder. Raping the Colt recievers before the ball left Peyton's hands. I think thats why the chuck rule came back if ya ask me.

Guest Ralph Cramden
Know what Corey Dillon's goal is?  A Super Bowl.      Personal stats dont mean anything but hey, if its good enough for you folks then I guess thats okay.

135071[/snapback]

This man is a scared. He is a scared. Willis will carve up the Patsies so he is a scared now. He tries to tell us that he is not a scared see... but he really is a scared.

Ugh - Baltimore made the playoffs last year retard.

135083[/snapback]

How many playoff games did they win?

Oh and I'm scared now that the Colts will beat the Pats? But wait a minute, the Pats ALREADY beat the Colts this year and we dont face them again. We're playing the Ravens this week.

Thanks for the meaningless conjecture though.