FUTURE

WHILE SO MANY SEEM INTENT ON LIVING IN THE PAST. i d rather focus on whats ahead,,! heres what I M THINKING ,,

OUR NEW GM IS A GEARED FOR PRODUCTION IN DRAFTEES NOT STATS AT THE COMBINE ONLY,, WHALEY IS A PITTSBURGH GUY ,LEARNING FROM COWHER STYLE COACHING ,,

EXSPECT TO SEE A BIGGER DEFENSE WITH LINEBACKERS IN THE STEELERS MODE 250 LB +

WITH MOST ATTENTION AT LT I DONT EXSPECT A QUALITY ONE THERE WHEN OUR PICK COMES UP BUT I DO THINK MCCLAIN WILL BE THERE....... THE PERFECT COMPLIMENT INSIDE TO POZ,, THE BILLS ARE TALKING STROUD TO DE ,ID BE EXSPECTING ANOTHR BIG DE OPPOSITE HIM ,,THATS WHY THE COMMENT "IF SCHOBEL RETURNS HE GOES TO OLB" MORE OF A CHARLES HALEY ROLE ..(FORMER 49ERPASS RUSHER),

I DO EXSPECT SOME DRAFT DAY TRADES... MOST LIKELY INVOLVED WHITNER ,LYNCH OR MCKELVIN,,,NOT THAT ANY OF THEM SUCK ITS JUST THJAT I DOUBT THEY FIT THE FUTURE ,SCHEMES,ATITUDE OR MENTALITY ,,OF WHAT NIX WANTS .

THE ISSUE WITH FREE AGENCY THIS YEAR IS MOST OF THE FA 'S AVAILABLE THAT FIT OUR NEEDS WERE EITHER FRANCHISED OR HAVE "ISSUES" SOUROUNDING THEM..

MY DRAFT POSIBILITIES I LIKE ...SO FAR....MORGAN -DE,,,BULAGA -LT,,WILLIAMS NT,,MCCLAIN ILB

BEFORE YA B word ABOUT THE CAPS,,THE KEY BOARD JAMS, :thumbsup:

ANYONE GOT A OPINION?

Gailey is the offensive coordinator. He is going to draft offensive players in the first few rounds. He is not going to draft a LB, DT, or DE in the first two rounds. He is quickly on trial to see if he can turn the offense around. He isn't going to risk his offensive failure to improve the defense first. He has to sign a LT first unless a C.J Spiller, Bradford or Clausen slide to him.

My honest opinion he has to secure this offensive line first.

Gailey is the offensive coordinator. He is going to draft offensive players in the first few rounds. He is not going to draft a LB, DT, or DE in the first two rounds. He is quickly on trial to see if he can turn the offense around. He isn't going to risk his offensive failure to improve the defense first. He has to sign a LT first unless a C.J Spiller, Bradford or Clausen slide to him.

My honest opinion he has to secure this offensive line first.

Thats a huge myth. If you stat the draft its about 60-40 O coaches draft D players and vice versa. there was a write up on it about walter football.