Breaking Bad

jangalang

I just finished up the 2 seasons of Breaking Bad and loved it. Everything about the show from the storyline to the acting to the location of the show blew me away. Cannot wait until the March 21 premiere.

If you're a fan, check out these sites:

Save Walter White

Better Call Saul

A huge fan as well. It is down between "Breaking Bad" and "Mad Men" for my favorite shows on tv...both on AMC. This show gets better and better all the time....the final episode of season 2, blew me away. The scene where Sklyer is laying into Walt, letting him know she is in on all his secrets (so she thinks) had me on the edge of my seat...can't wait until March 21st. They have set up a really great new situation with Gus (the Chicken resteraunter)....great stuff.... :lol:

I have always been a big fan of Bob Oedenkirk, so I was surprised and thrilled when he was added to the cast... "we need a criminal lawyer"

A huge fan as well. It is down between "Breaking Bad" and "Mad Men" for my favorite shows on tv...both on AMC. This show gets better and better all the time....the final episode of season 2, blew me away. The scene where Sklyer is laying into Walt, letting him know she is in on all his secrets (so she thinks) had me on the edge of my seat...can't wait until March 21st. They have set up a really great new situation with Gus (the Chicken resteraunter)....great stuff.... :w00t:

I have always been a big fan of Bob Oedenkirk, so I was surprised and thrilled when he was added to the cast... "we need a criminal lawyer"

The finale was great. Skyler annoys the hell out of me, but I suppose that means she's doing her job as an actress. It'll be interesting to see how Walt deals with such a big time dealer as Gus. Is Gus going to go after him since he knows he's related to a DEA agent, or is that a good thing (keep your enemies closer)?

Also, what I thought was cool was how they foreshadowed the ending of the season with the names of episode 1, 4, 10, and 13...

737 Down Over ABQ

The finale was great. Skyler annoys the hell out of me, but I suppose that means she's doing her job as an actress. It'll be interesting to see how Walt deals with such a big time dealer as Gus. Is Gus going to go after him since he knows he's related to a DEA agent, or is that a good thing (keep your enemies closer)?

Also, what I thought was cool was how they foreshadowed the ending of the season with the names of episode 1, 4, 10, and 13...

737 Down Over ABQ

Yes, very X-Files....