Get on The Bills Bus or Get Off!

Driffill

Ok Bills fans, we have heard all the whining and crying about our team.

Let's move forward and get this team fixed and the guys that are now in control are going to do just that, pay attention here is how it will happen in 10 easy steps

1. Sign best available OT in free agency

2. Draft best available OT in 1st round

3. Sign best available NT or DT in free agency

4. Teach Trent Edwards how to read defenses and protect the ball , Coach Gailey's very good at this.

5. Moving Maybin to OLB in 3-4, with Poz & Mitchell on inside, need 1 other ball hawk, watch for kid from Georgia Tech

6. Sign a decent WR in Free agency, several out there

7. Get in Marshawn's head and teach him how to act like a Pro athlete

8. Draft Tebow late 3rd or 4th if he there, will be a good Pro QB with some coaching (Gailey's specialty)

With the existing Offensive line players (resign Incognito) and these additions, and a coach that can teach Trent, you will see a lot of improvement, with these additions the defense will also improve, with a few things here and there, this team can improve quickly, it may take a few years to get to the Super Bowl but they will get there.....Mark it Down!

I agree whole heartily, SICK of the whinning Either support the team or screw off

1st) You have to look at things realistically, The new Bills head coach was just fired from the Kansas City Chiefs OC position last year for a reason. We don't really know the definitive reason for that firing, but that is not a good sign to hire a guy for a position elevated above a position he was just fired from.

3rd) The team is about to try and drastically change both offensive and defensive schemes, going from the Mike Martz offense to a Chan Gailey "pistol" and 4-3 tampa 2 to a 3-4, every player at every position on the team is going to need to go through a learning process. And oh yea...who is teaching them all these new things they need to learn??

Ralph Wilson just blew up the entire team and is putting it all in the hands of a guy that was just fired Last season as offensive coordinator...

Usually you have better insight than this, bummer.

You seem to be one of the only persons who doesn't understand the definitive reason CG was fired from the Chiefs. Todd Haley is an OC by trade. He wanted to run his offense his way and you don't keep an OC like Gailey on staff if that's your intention. Get over it.

I didn't realize that CG announced his offensive scheme yet. Since a TSW poster looked up some history on our new head coach, it's a done deal that this so-called "pistol" offense will be it? Seems like CG builds an offense around the talent he's been given, rather than choose the scheme and force fit it.

IMO, we have a reasonable mix of pro and college coaches. Some of his choices for position coaches could been better if they had more professional experience, but I'll reserve judgment until they've had a chance to build a roster and played some games.

Ok Bills fans, we have heard all the whining and crying about our team.

Let's move forward and get this team fixed and the guys that are now in control are going to do just that, pay attention here is how it will happen in 10 easy steps

1. Sign best available OT in free agency

2. Draft best available OT in 1st round

3. Sign best available NT or DT in free agency

4. Teach Trent Edwards how to read defenses and protect the ball , Coach Gailey's very good at this.

5. Moving Maybin to OLB in 3-4, with Poz & Mitchell on inside, need 1 other ball hawk, watch for kid from Georgia Tech

6. Sign a decent WR in Free agency, several out there

7. Get in Marshawn's head and teach him how to act like a Pro athlete

8. Draft Tebow late 3rd or 4th if he there, will be a good Pro QB with some coaching (Gailey's specialty)

With the existing Offensive line players (resign Incognito) and these additions, and a coach that can teach Trent, you will see a lot of improvement, with these additions the defense will also improve, with a few things here and there, this team can improve quickly, it may take a few years to get to the Super Bowl but they will get there.....Mark it Down!

I agree. All good points.

You seem to be one of the only persons who doesn't understand the definitive reason CG was fired from the Chiefs. Todd Haley is an OC by trade. He wanted to run his offense his way and you don't keep an OC like Gailey on staff if that's your intention. Get over it.

What about all the other firings and mediocre results for his entire career to date?

I agree that there is no reason to throw Gailey under the bus without giving him (another) chance. But if your definition of "getting on the bus" is blind loyalty and being intentionally ignorant of Gaileys history then I believe you are the one who needs to get over it.

What about all the other firings and mediocre results for his entire career to date?

I agree that there is no reason to throw Gailey under the bus without giving him (another) chance. But if your definition of "getting on the bus" is blind loyalty and being intentionally ignorant of Gaileys history then I believe you are the one who needs to get over it.

There's no blind loyalty or intentional ignorance here.

TWR was trying to make a case that nobody really knows why CG was fired by the Chiefs, when there's so many sources that can understand the coaching situation in KC at the time.

As has been pointed out many times, Jerry Jones regrets firing CG so quickly, so given both of these "firings", I'm not sure what your point is.

Are there other offensive-minded coaches who would have made a better choice than CG? Ya, maybe true, but right now he's our head coach, and for the most part, he's saying and doing (pro experience in position coaching aside) the right things.