All this trade talk

I see that some people don't like the thought (rumors) about Donte Whitner and a draft pick for Jason Campbell.

I think that your argument is that we shouldn't give up a draft pick if I'm correct, its not really the thought of giving up Whitner.

So how about if we where to trade Trent Edwards and Donte Whitner to Washington for Jason Campbell?

I think that Campbell has alot of talent, and he like Edwards needs a change of scenery. Although I think Campbell has alot more talent than Edwards. Campbell had a pretty good year last year without a good supporting cast. In Buffalo, he will have a better backfield (well more constant and healthier backfield) and a selection of targets to throw to than he did in Washington. The ONLY thing we need to do is upgrade that offensive line (Need a RT AND LT). And he will get to work with a good offensive mind like Gailey who has had success of getting the most out of his QB's. I kinda like the Jason Campbell talk, and he is the best QB that looks to be somewhat available this Offseason that is on the right side of 30. McNabb will probably only be playing 2-4 more years. Campbell still has another 5-7 years.

just my thoughts.....