The Office, Season 5 finale

major

Did anyone see the finale of season 5 on the office? There was a funny scene at the company picnic where Michael Scott and Holly Flax do a sketch of the company's history. They do a "Slumdog Mifflin-aire" theme. Holly, playing the show host, asks Michael, "The economic downturn has forced the closure of two branches... to be followed soon by what other branch?" and list four branches. Michael answers "B, Buffalo." The Buffalo people freak out, shouting at David Wallace, the CEO, about their jobs.

Wallace, who is an idiot for letting Michael do an unscripted show in front of the company, says he didn't plan on telling the news this way, but yes, the Buffalo branch is shutting down. Michael and Holly say they thought Buffalo already knew.

It was a funny scene. If we ever move, I could see us as fans learning the news the same way as the Buffalo branch did in that episode.

Did anyone see the finale of season 5 on the office? There was a funny scene at the company picnic where Michael Scott and Holly Flax do a sketch of the company's history. They do a "Slumdog Mifflin-aire" theme. Holly, playing the show host, asks Michael, "The economic downturn has forced the closure of two branches... to be followed soon by what other branch?" and list four branches. Michael answers "B, Buffalo." The Buffalo people freak out, shouting at David Wallace, the CEO, about their jobs.

Wallace, who is an idiot for letting Michael do an unscripted show in front of the company, says he didn't plan on telling the news this way, but yes, the Buffalo branch is shutting down. Michael and Holly say they thought Buffalo already knew.

It was a funny scene. If we ever move, I could see us as fans learning the news the same way as the Buffalo branch did in that episode.

Yeah I know exactly what part you are talking about, but hope that day never comes nor do I think it will. Watching the office right now.