Lynch to Chargers idea...

People are really underestimating Marshawn Lynch's capability as a starting NFL running back.

I would love to have Tebow AND Gerhart on the same team somehow...I think they will both be winners and good players.

I really like the idea of McNabb coming here, but he would not let the deal go through. He wouldn't play here.

Getting a 2nd for Lynch would be robbery. No team is going to offer a 2nd or even a 3rd for Lynch. RB's are too easy to draft.

I agree with this and if any of you checked the "Ask Tim Graham" thread, he agrees. Lynch gained weight and lost a step last year. It was a step he couldn't afford to lose. His lack of vision and running instincts should be obvious to anyone who has watched NFL football for more than two years.

Add all that to his off the field problems and you have a guy that is virtually untradeable. The Bills would be in a position of selling cheap. I will eat my words if it happens but no one would offer more than a 4th rounder for Lynch.

The Bills might have to hope that he can resurrect his career, lose weight, regain quickness and be the back that he was his first two seasons, which was an above average running back who was very hard to bring down. Then maybe at this time next year he might be tradeable for fair compensation.

No way would I trade Lynch even for a 1st rounder. We know the guy can play and seems to have put his off-field issues aside. He's a perfect back in Buffalo- big, strong, and never goes down after the first hit. He could be a feature back with a team that had an NFL caliber O-line.

Mr. Wonderful...is there something wrong with your memory?

The allegations (yes, there was more than one) that Lynch was strongarming people from their money arose not even six weeks ago. This is another reason that if the Bills were to trade him, that they'd never get commensurate value in return--any buyer would know that Lynch is one transgression away from a very substantial league suspension.

The Bills are in a lousy situation here. There are rumors they want to get rid of Lynch, but they would get little in return in a trade. There's no good option for the Bills with Lynch right now.