which tennessee player will the bills pick?

tennesseeboy

With Jauron gone they aren't picking Eric Berry the UT Safety at #9. We don't need him and he almost certainly won't get down to the ninth pick and the two left tackles that we have to pick at 9 are not from UT. Soooooo.....our UT selections for this year should be.

Round 2: Dan Williams, Defensive End.

Draft Projection: 1st-2nd Round

Williams is definitely a physical specimen and with his run stuffing ability, he'll fit right in as a nose tackle in a 3-4 defense. What sets him apart from other tackles is his leaping ability which was shown in the Senior Bowl when he knocked down 6'"6 QB stud Tony Pike's pass.

Dan Williams is a surefire NFL starter and could be a star if he cuts down his 40 time.

I like Montario Hardesty at 3 for most teams..but we just have too many needs at other positions.

Round 6

OT Chris Scott, 6'5", 346 pounds

Draft Projection: 5th-6th rounds

Scott might not have the speed or quickness to play in the NFL, but he definitely has the body to play left tackle. At the Senior Bowl, Scott struggled with the speedier pass rushers, but he could move to guard and excel against the slower, less agile interior linemen.

I see this guy as an insurance policy if Wood has problems rehabbing.

I always like to see UT picks...like Jabari Greer (free agent) Travis Henry, and Peerless Price. pushed for Robert Ayer, John Henderson, Jason Witten as well. These are the ones I like for us this year. I like Compton as a long shot qb pick, but not for us. We don't have a lot of room for taking huge chances with our picks this year. If we get him as a final pick or pick him up as a free agent he might be interesting.

I live in Tenn and would not be against trading back into the late 1st to grab Williams. That is the only way we would get him. If Lynch is moved, I agree Hardesty would be a very solid choice in the 3rd round. When I watch him I see a Fred Jackson clone with maybe a little more speed..........