Marshawn Lynch on ESPN right now

Chandler#81

Marshawn is nowhere near as powerful as a diesel truck but Marshawn is just a tad more intelligent

Who are you kidding?!!?

Last time I checked, a diesel truck does not drive around with a weapon in its trunk, or drive drunk and hit canadiens.

everyone talks about the coefficient of friction etc... they just connected it to the chain just to show it on video, half these trucks towing capacity isn't big enough to move 14k lbs... im pretty sure the science is correct, they just didn't want to spend thousands more doing something stupid.

NOW THAT SH*T WAS COOL...LOL...he's extra west coast with his accent and im a have that dancing mashawn skeleton as my avatar as soon as i can get it...and for the haters that said their science was wrong C'MON SON...they done colt mcoy vs shotgun, santinio holmes did that SB catch for how much force it took and they did others. Nobody questioned theirs but since MARSHAWN beat a diesel truck its questioned? I bet if he lost people would be happy and say the science was correct LMAO... I doubt they'd spend all the money for that tv special for it to be wrong..I thought we are all on the same team and would think it was cool but i guess not....

NOW THAT SH*T WAS COOL...LOL...he's extra west coast with his accent and im a have that dancing mashawn skeleton as my avatar as soon as i can get it...and for the haters that said their science was wrong C'MON SON...they done colt mcoy vs shotgun, santinio holmes did that SB catch for how much force it took and they did others. Nobody questioned theirs but since MARSHAWN beat a diesel truck its questioned? I doubt they'd spend all the money for that tv special for it to be wrong..I thought we are all on the same team and would think it was cool but i guess not....

Screw Lynch Cut that Gansta Now