Thoughts on the Senior Bowl Anyone?

yungmack

Anyone have any thoughts about the game? Any players move up or down in your estimation?

For myself, I was pretty impressed by Graham, from Michigan. And LaGarrete Blount. I also think QBs Canfield, Pike, Brown and Tebow played themselves out of any possibility of being picked in the first three rounds. LeFevour looked great, both in the shotgun and under center, while also making several nice long passes (I thought he had a second pass TD on the left side but the receiver looked to me like he slowed down).

Anyone have any thoughts about the game? Any players move up or down in your estimation?

For myself, I was pretty impressed by Graham, from Michigan. And LaGarrete Blount. I also think QBs Canfield, Pike, Brown and Tebow played themselves out of any possibility of being picked in the first three rounds. LeFevour looked great, both in the shotgun and under center, while also making several nice long passes (I thought he had a second pass TD on the left side but the receiver looked to me like he slowed down).

I totally agree about both Tebow and Lefevour. Tebow was a wreck. Granted this was the first time I've seen him play....but I do not get the hype.