What about Travis Henry, the forgotten RB?

Little was missed because velarial shifted off to a LB who stunted.  rewatch the play.  There were 4 guys coming up the gut on our 3 OLinemen.  Of course you can ignore the facts and apologize for Henry, but that is part of his job.  Pretty interesting that the rest of the game Bledsoe didn't get hit isn't it.  Of course the only other plays Henry was in on he got the ball on a run or Mcgahee was in at the same time.  You think maybe Bledsoe said to the coaches, don't do that again.  I do.

130524[/snapback]

No offense, you have no clue what your talkin bout, in this case....the stunt was between a DT/DE, there was no LB involvement in the play....maybe you should watch it again

No offense, you have no clue what your talkin bout, in this case....the stunt was between a DT/DE, there was no LB involvement in the play....maybe you should watch it again

130547[/snapback]

I will, but I could have sworn the 2 DT, and the stunt with the DE, had a Lb'er coming behind. I agree Vilareal doubled with the center. But I belive Chris picked up a blitzing backer and Little came through. It is my opinion that Travis should have recognized and stayed in. I will try to watch again tonight, but that is what I believe happen. 4 guys, with a stunt, coming through on three blockers.

I will, but I could have sworn the 2 DT, and the stunt with the DE, had a Lb'er coming behind.  I agree Vilareal doubled with the center.  But I belive Chris picked up a blitzing backer and Little came through.  It is my opinion that Travis should have recognized and stayed in.  I will try to watch again tonight, but that is what I believe happen.  4 guys, with a stunt, coming through on three blockers.

130550[/snapback]

Villarial moved right bumped into Mike Williams, and he just recognized the stunt a bit late....Little blew right by him and it was over...

Travis is where he belongs - on the bench.

His Torreador blocks of blitzing DBs had a huge negative impact on the offense.

If you really like him, look at it this way: Having Travis sit is adding years to his career.

And why do we have to trade him?

He's Kenneth Davis, to Willis' Thurman.

130214[/snapback]

Torreandor?!?!? WTF!?! :lol: