Now this is what I like to see

Dawgg

Lucas H. (Des Moines, IA): I wanted to know if you have had any conversations with Eric Moulds since his comments about rethinking his future. I don't want to think about a Bills team without Moulds. I don't even know what they'd be.

TD: From time to time all players become frustrated during a season. Eric Moulds probably gets frustrated more than others because he is so competitive by nature. We plan to have Eric finish his career as a Buffalo Bill and help us accomplish our goals. Eric is one of our premier players and he provides a great example for our young individuals with regard to his professionalism and his work ethic.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

there's no point in even having those Q/A sessions with TD or MM, both of them say less than politicians. OF COURSE thats what he's gonna say, its the only PC thing he can say. Why would you expect real answers about what he's gonna do with Jennings or Moulds the season just past half over.

Wrong. For Jonas, he said he's "like" to have him back. That can mean anything. He said the same thing about Peerless.

For Moulds, he said that they plan to have him finish his career in Buffalo. That makes it clear where he stands.

Wrong. For Jonas, he said he's "like" to have him back.  That can mean anything. He said the same thing about Peerless.

For Moulds, he said that they plan to have him finish his career in Buffalo. That makes it clear where he stands.

129815[/snapback]

Dawgg,

I don't see what is the big difference between "like" and "plan"....Both are

talking about a possibility without guaranteeing the end result...