Can Chan turn it around with the current team we have?

I mean we do have some good talent on this team...Apparently he can work well with very little...Despite the fact we had over 20 players on IR and a HC change mid season we managed 6 wins...if the ball bounces the right way a few times we're 9-7 or 10-6...just sayin...

I mean we do have some good talent on this team...Apparently he can work well with very little...Despite the fact we had over 20 players on IR and a HC change mid season we managed 6 wins...if the ball bounces the right way a few times we're 9-7 or 10-6...just sayin...

No. This team needs talent across the board and nothing changes till we get a QB

This team played in 11 win-able games this past season. Better coaching wins us 4 of them. There is talent on this team- held back by bad coaching, schemes & systems. I cannot agree with the argument that Limp DJ or PF had this group over-achieving. With exception of the opener, they we very flat, unenthusiastic and unmotivated all year, especially at home- yet were still mathmatically in it till week 14-15.

Hopefully we can get back to drafting the best player available instead of drafting role-players for bad schemes.

Not without a few key additions. However, I don't think we're as far off as many others seem to believe. I'm impressed with what CG has done offensively. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that his college head coaching has prepared him to see the big organizational picture. Next critical milestone; Def Coordinator and base D. THAT will be key...

No. This team needs talent across the board and nothing changes till we get a QB

Agreed!! We need a QB and a true LT. If we get that we could win 3 or 4 more games. With that said, that is 3 or 4 more games against average teams . We need a QB a true LT and a good defensive front seven to compete with the good teams and go far into the platoffs. Not a easy task!!!

The task may not be as big as it seems.

The line was a mess, but injuries played a big role. If Wood and Butler come back full strength it will be a big help.

I wouldn't mind if we traded Marshawn Lynch and give Jackson more touches.Trade him before he gets kicked out of the league. If you can get something for Edwards, make the move. I like the upside of Brian Brohm better. We likely will draft a QB high. I hope we also go after a top TE. We haven't had one in a long time. With Gailey, I'm sure our offense will improve, and that alone is refreshing. We have a quality defensive backfield but clearly need help at linebacker, especially if we go to a 4 backer set. Maybin would get his chance as a rushing OLB. Kyle Williams is a keeper on the inside. Our DE likely would need to be bigger and better at holding up against the run. It will take some time but I agree, there is talent on this roster.

As a rule, new regimes come in and weed out losing franchises and add their own brand to the label. I expect a turnover of 25-30% of this current roster, and don't be a bit suprised by the players jettisoned. The film doesn't lie and my view is that there are 30-35 keepers on this team and you can do the math from there. I'd study this group long and hard to cut the dead weight. Trades and outright cuts are coming in February/March time frame, and they will probably add some 2nd and 3rd tier talent to plug the holes remaining after the purge. If they're smart, players from winning organizations will be amongst the interviews in March, although there are slim pickings this offseason. My feel is they will draft WELL!!

The task may not be as big as it seems.

The line was a mess, but injuries played a big role. If Wood and Butler come back full strength it will be a big help.

I wouldn't mind if we traded Marshawn Lynch and give Jackson more touches.Trade him before he gets kicked out of the league. If you can get something for Edwards, make the move. I like the upside of Brian Brohm better. We likely will draft a QB high. I hope we also go after a top TE. We haven't had one in a long time. With Gailey, I'm sure our offense will improve, and that alone is refreshing. We have a quality defensive backfield but clearly need help at linebacker, especially if we go to a 4 backer set. Maybin would get his chance as a rushing OLB. Kyle Williams is a keeper on the inside. Our DE likely would need to be bigger and better at holding up against the run. It will take some time but I agree, there is talent on this roster.

Lynch has no trade value at the present time. He gets into too much trouble off the field and no team will give up anything for a guy who is near a full year suspension. I wouid not be surprised if we just dump him.