Watching the games online?

Hi guys!

Quick introduction: Kevin. 24. Rochester native, Bills fan 'til I die. Now, the dilemma:

For the next year, I'm living in Texas for school. Not a big city; a tiny little rural town 8 hours (each way) from the nearest Bills Backers bar. Satellite is not an option in my building, so I'm at a loss for how I'm going to get my Bills fix come September. Is there any way (legit, I'm hoping) to watch the games online? I'm guessing there's nothing that would rival the quality of an actual broadcast, but I'm hoping there's at least something I can watch. Worst case, are there any radio stations that at least stream the audio? Thanks for your help - GO BILLS!

Hi guys!

Quick introduction: Kevin. 24. Rochester native, Bills fan 'til I die. Now, the dilemma:

For the next year, I'm living in Texas for school. Not a big city; a tiny little rural town 8 hours (each way) from the nearest Bills Backers bar. Satellite is not an option in my building, so I'm at a loss for how I'm going to get my Bills fix come September. Is there any way (legit, I'm hoping) to watch the games online? I'm guessing there's nothing that would rival the quality of an actual broadcast, but I'm hoping there's at least something I can watch. Worst case, are there any radio stations that at least stream the audio? Thanks for your help - GO BILLS!

At least you're getting an early start with this question.. Every game last year could be found online. Whether or not that happens this coming year, remains to be seen.

If the games are not online next year, 97 rock was streaming every game this past year - WGRF-FM Although I'm not sure how they got away with it unless the NFL eliminated their greedy field pass...