Archer

billsfan89

Anyone here a fan of the short lived Adult Swim cartoon series Frisky Dingo. Well if you loved that show (I loved that show its a shame it got canceled because one of the 2 guys who created it dropped out) then there is Archer a great show on FX that is made by one of the guys that created Frisky Dingo.

The show is about a secret agent and his mom as his boss and all the other characters he encounters the premise isn't great but the show is really funny and has a lot of Frisky Dingo like humor in it.

Only one of them though the guy that did the voices left to do his own thing its actually one of the reasons Frisky Dingo was canceled.

Adam Reed and Matt Thompson are both involved with Archer.

Matt Thompson is just producing, but said in an interview that he was still involved with the writing in some capacity.

I've loved these guys since Sealab.

Boosh!

Adam Reed and Matt Thompson are both involved with Archer.

Matt Thompson is just producing, but said in an interview that he was still involved with the writing in some capacity.

I've loved these guys since Sealab.

Boosh!

I didn't know that I thought that Thompson split by the end of Frisky Dingo's second season well they work good with each other so that's a good thing. So why did Frisky Dingo get canceled? Snip Snap

Anyone here a fan of the short lived Adult Swim cartoon series Frisky Dingo. Well if you loved that show (I loved that show its a shame it got canceled because one of the 2 guys who created it dropped out) then there is Archer a great show on FX that is made by one of the guys that created Frisky Dingo.

The show is about a secret agent and his mom as his boss and all the other characters he encounters the premise isn't great but the show is really funny and has a lot of Frisky Dingo like humor in it.

Anything involving H Jon Benjamin is absolute gold.

I didn't know that I thought that Thompson split by the end of Frisky Dingo's second season well they work good with each other so that's a good thing. So why did Frisky Dingo get canceled? Snip Snap

He did. Reed and Thompson folded 70/30 Productions and split from Williams Street after they canceled Frisky Dingo. I think that's why the Xtacles was only something like two episodes.

I think Archer's got promise, but I don't know how their weird humor will translate over to prime time cable.