2010 NCAA Tournament is in town this year...

Is anyone planning on going to the 2010 NCAA tournament when it hits the HSBC Arena March 17th and 19th for 1st and 2nd round action? I was at the arena in '04 when Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon and co. started their championship run in Buffalo against Vermont. Also saw an incredible double OT game between Dayton and Depaul that year. The NCAA tourny is one of my favorite sporting events and I can't wait to see Buffalo represent it well. Hopefully there are some great games! I plan on getting a couple seats very soon. Anyone else planning on getting some tickets?

How's the attendance been for the past few tournaments there? It must be good, otherwise the NCAA wouldn't keep coming back.

I've been to a few conference tournaments (Big Ten) and a few NCAA Tournaments, including the National Championship game. The opening weekend of the Tourney is hard to beat as a fan, with wall-to-wall games and so many story lines coming out of them.

How's the attendance been for the past few tournaments there? It must be good, otherwise the NCAA wouldn't keep coming back.

I've been to a few conference tournaments (Big Ten) and a few NCAA Tournaments, including the National Championship game. The opening weekend of the Tourney is hard to beat as a fan, with wall-to-wall games and so many story lines coming out of them.

Back in '04, I would have to say it was about 90% full for the games that I attended that year if I am remembering right. Which is pretty good for 1st/2nd round action. I distinctly remember there being a HUGE contingent of Vermont fans to see their game against UConn. That was the year that they had a kid named Coppenrath I believe, was one of the best players in the nation. They actually jumped out to a big lead against the Huskies in the first half, and the crowd was absolutely electric. Needless to say, it didn't last.