Slow process

I know the interview process can be slow, But come on, no new interviews this week?? Its Wednesday and no one else has been interviewed.

So far we interviewed:

Shanahan ( last month)

Cowher ( for 10 minutes)

Fewell ( we did owe the guy an interview)

Frazier The first and only real candidate.

Grimm??

Shottenheimer??

Billick??

So we really interviewed 1 man for this job.

I know the interview process can be slow, But come on, no new interviews this week?? Its Wednesday and no one else has been interviewed.

So far we interviewed:

Shanahan ( last month)

Cowher ( for 10 minutes)

Fewell ( we did owe the guy an interview)

Frazier The first and only real candidate.

Grimm??

Shottenheimer??

Billick??

So we really interviewed 1 man for this job.

These types of opinions are frowned upon by the firm.

So what? Aside from instant gratification, it makes no difference. I'm glad they are taking their time to talk to as many of the top coordinators as possible.

Yes, Take your time, but lets have some interviews,... Lets not lose these guys,... Its not all about the head coach too. You need staff, other teams are filling their oc, and dc, and other key slots.

Ok another day no interviews,... In fact another week, no interviews,....We need to interview to find some one. I hope its that we are waiting for the playoff field to go from 8-4. Im liking Grimm a little more now, still like Billick, I think we might be stuck on Frazier

So what? Aside from instant gratification, it makes no difference. I'm glad they are taking their time to talk to as many of the top coordinators as possible.

Yes but the longer we wait to get a coach, the harder it will be to get assistants. I mean honsetly who is left out there now, besides college coaches waiting to chomp at the bit, who is left??

If you wait too long there may be no adequate coordinators & coaching staff left!

Yes but the longer we wait to get a coach, the harder it will be to get assistants. I mean honsetly who is left out there now, besides college coaches waiting to chomp at the bit, who is left??

Discounting guys it appears the Bills aren't interested in (Billick) and those who have reportedly turned down the job / interviews:

Still in the playoffs:

- Leslie Frazier+Saunders as OC

- Jason Garrett

- Ron Rivera (waiting until Chargers are out of playoffs to interview, has not flat-out turned down Bills)

- Russ Grimm

Other pro possbilities:

- Todd Bowles, Dolphins secondary/assistant head coach

- Mike Nolan (yuck)

College:

- Jim Harbaugh (Stanford)

- Chris Petersen (Boise St)

- Mike Leach (he said, laughing)

Discounting guys it appears the Bills aren't interested in (Billick) and those who have reportedly turned down the job / interviews:

Still in the playoffs:

- Leslie Frazier+Saunders as OC

- Jason Garrett

- Ron Rivera (waiting until Chargers are out of playoffs to interview, has not flat-out turned down Bills)

- Russ Grimm

Other pro possbilities:

- Todd Bowles, Dolphins secondary/assistant head coach

- Mike Nolan (yuck)

College:

- Jim Harbaugh (Stanford)

- Chris Petersen (Boise St)

- Mike Leach (he said, laughing)

I would love to see Peterson as an OC here in Buffalo. His offense is always entertaining, and good i may add. I dont know why this guy doesent get more air time about any positions, unless he is happy where he is.

I cant really see Boise St. without him though.