Why don't we ever place any of the blame on......

crackur

The WRS.........is it just me or does our wideouts don't even try to make a catch......their paid to jump and make catches.......not every ball is going to be on target.....

Reed has never lived up to what he can be and now he is hurt.......so that hurts our wr core....

Evans gets lucky every once in awhile and makes a play but isn't that great on slants

Moulds is getting ridiculous even tho drew goes to him all the time.....

our WRS don't even try to play........its like Deion trying to tackle.....

I remember playin football when I was younger.........""who could make the best/hardest catch"

we wanted to make some impossible catches.......our guys can't even catch what hits them in the hands......

The WRS.........is it just me or does our wideouts don't even try to make a catch......their  paid to jump and make catches.......not every ball is going to be on target.....

Reed has never lived up to what he can be and now he is hurt.......so that hurts our wr core....

Evans gets lucky every once in awhile and makes a play but isn't that great on slants

Moulds is getting ridiculous even tho drew goes to him all the time.....

our WRS don't even try to play........its like Deion trying to tackle.....

I remember playin football when I was younger.........""who could make the best/hardest catch"

we wanted to make some impossible catches.......our guys can't even catch what hits them in the hands......

127844[/snapback]

I don't care who you are, There is a reasonability to throws. If you are 6' tall and your QB is tossing up 11' tosses....

I don't care who you are, There is a reasonability to throws. If you are 6' tall and your QB is tossing up 11' tosses....

127850[/snapback]

OK OK we get it, you don't like Drew. I for one am no big fan either, but for christ sake JP is NOT ready. He has been out for what nearly three months. Not out of games but out of practice, out of contact, he's been out, PERIOD.

I'd like to think, MM was proving a point to all of us, as bad as Drew played in Foxboro, JP just aint ready...Might he have been ready had he not broken his leg, God only knows, but three months out of practice......

OK OK we get it, you don't like Drew.  I for one am no big fan either, but for christ sake JP is NOT ready.  He has been out for what nearly three months.  Not out of games but out of practice, out of contact, he's been out, PERIOD.

127863[/snapback]

Oh look, ICE. He disagrees with you, so he MUST be a Bledsoe lover like me and everyone else who doesn't agree with you.:(