Trades

SoCal

WE PROBALLY WONT TRADE MOULDS. PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT TRADING HIM UNTIL WE GET ANY WORD FROM HIM OR THE COACHS THAT HE WANTS/WILL BE TRADED. HE NEVER SAID HE WANTED TO BE TRADED, HE JUST SAID HE WAS TIRED OF LOSING BLAH BLAH. THAT DOESNT MEAN HE WANTS TO BE TRADED.

Damn what and the hell are you talking about. We have some good young receivers. EM is getting up there in age. We are not going to win the SB with some of the guys we have. I was just asking for your opionion. So don't trade EM. What would you do?

Neither Henry nor Moulds is worth a #1 to anyone. Accurately, I think, but generally teams seem to overrate the draft as compared to players. But Henry will probably fetch a #3 at best (is he as good as Corey Dillon? I say no, it'll bump down a round) and Bledsoe will fetch a nothing. He's no better than the usual crop of journeymen FA QBs. No takers.

Moulds is worth more than Price, one would think, so why not a top pick? On the other hand, it doesn't pass the smell test. What were other WRs traded for? Boston wasn't much, I remember. Who else has been traded?

that would be phenomenal! 

but in the real world it goes something like this.

moulds for a 2nd (maybe low 1st from a desperate team)

henry for a 2nd or 3rd

bledsoe for a bag of jock straps.

127722[/snapback]

I like it but to be more acurrate:

Moulds for a late 1

Henry for a mid 2

Bledsoe for 2 smacks in the mouth and a kick in the ass

BTW, 1st for Moulds, 2nd for Henry, our 2nd, all traded to get into the top 5 and land Mike Williams. Evans and Mike Williams running down the sidelines with Losman slinging his guns!!! SWEEEEEEET!

Guest BillsRebound

Moulds is still an excellent receiver. He can still get deep, is tough over the middle, and plays hard every play. It would be a mistake to get rid of him if he wants to be here. For a cold weather team like the Bills, there's only a few wideouts I would take over him. That being said, $8m per year is a little much, but Moulds has always been a team guy and I could see him re-structuring, especially if we finish strong.

Who's on the roster right now who can replace Moulds? And don't say Evans, because they don't have anyone right now to take his place.

Aiken, Reed, and Smith are all a huge step down from Moulds. They're even a step down from Evans.

That means the team would need to sign another WR on par with Moulds, which would take the equivalent of Moulds' salary, or waste a high draft pick to replace him.

And by the way, the last thing Dallas needs right now is a WR. They need RBs.

Who's on the roster right now who can replace Moulds?  And don't say Evans, because they don't have anyone right now to take his place.

Aiken, Reed, and Smith are all a huge step down from Moulds.  They're even a step down from Evans. 

That means the team would need to sign another WR on par with Moulds, which would take the equivalent of Moulds' salary, or waste a high draft pick to replace him.

And by the way, the last thing Dallas needs right now is a WR.  They need RBs.

128216[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I think Dallas found their runningback today: Julius Jones. . . he JUST came off a long injury and still carried 30 times for 81 yards AT BALTIMORE with them losing by a ton! Parcells is high on the kid, from all reports. Thusly, I don't think they'll muddy up the situation and will not trade for Travis.

Moulds to Dallas for the Bills 1st round pick

Henry to Arizona for their 1st round pick

Bledsoe to Arizona for their 4th round pick

127718[/snapback]

Henry might fetch a 4th round pick or so.

Moulds and Bledsoe have no trade value whatsoever. Overpaid players have no trade value in the NFL. This is not to say that EM isn't an excellent player.

i betcha we could get a 1st rounder from the ravens for EM but I am not one who is on the trade moulds bandwagon...for henry im guessing we could get a 2nd and lose a 4th-5th round pick in the deal...and bledsoe would be of most value to us to continue tutoring losman and as a backup...on the market we won't get much for him, we'll lose more than what wede get in return because of the cap hit we'de take. I think if we can somehow snag another 2nd round pick that would be key for us in addressing our Oline needs...im a big draft guru and this is a pretty deep draft for Oline and I think we could also snatch a great corner in the 2nd round also...

i betcha we could get a 1st rounder from the ravens for EM but I am not one who is on the trade moulds bandwagon...for henry im guessing we could get a 2nd and lose a 4th-5th round pick in the deal...and bledsoe would be of most value to us to continue tutoring losman and as a backup...on the market we won't get much for him, we'll lose more than what wede get in return because of the cap hit we'de take. I think if we can somehow snag another 2nd round pick that would be key for us in addressing our Oline needs...im a big draft guru and this is a pretty deep draft for Oline and I think we could also snatch a great corner in the 2nd round also...

128233[/snapback]

I wish I could take that bet on the first rounder. :blink:

Instead I'll just say.....whatchootalkinabout Willis????