Bills, Baltimore Trade

Bills trade their first round pick for,

Baltimore's 1st and 2nd.

Baltimore uses the first to get either Dez Bryant, or Golden Tate. There are too many teams ahead of Baltimore that are in desperate need of a solid WR such as Cle, KC, Den (if they trade Marshall), Mia, Seattle, Tenn, and even possibly NYJ.

Buffalo uses the 22nd pick for Anthony Davis, LT, Rutgers; or Bryan Bulaga, LT, Iowa. if he's there. I think these two tackles will fit into the cold Buffalo weather and system perfectly as they both obviously played their home games in cold weather. Russel Okung and Trent Williams play in way warmer weather and I don't know how well they will adjust.

Buffalo then takes Terrance Cody,DT, Alabama, with their 41st pick or if hes not there, or Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas. Bryan Price, DT, UCLA, would be a good pick, but he might still be there on the 54th pick.

If not with Baltimores 54th, Navarro Bowman, OLB, Penn State or Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland.

Let me know what you think.

Also what do you think bout Tony Pike or Dan LeFevour as a late round pick. Both Qb's played and performed well in cold weather.

Baltimore's 1st and 2nd.

Baltimore uses the first to get either Dez Bryant, or Golden Tate. There are too many teams ahead of Baltimore that are in desperate need of a solid WR such as Cle, KC, Den (if they trade Marshall), Mia, Seattle, Tenn, and even possibly NYJ.

Buffalo uses the 22nd pick for Anthony Davis, LT, Rutgers; or Bryan Bulaga, LT, Iowa. if he's there. I think these two tackles will fit into the cold Buffalo weather and system perfectly as they both obviously played their home games in cold weather. Russel Okung and Trent Williams play in way warmer weather and I don't know how well they will adjust.

Buffalo then takes Terrance Cody,DT, Alabama, with their 41st pick or if hes not there, or Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas. Bryan Price, DT, UCLA, would be a good pick, but he might still be there on the 54th pick.

If not with Baltimores 54th, Navarro Bowman, OLB, Penn State or Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland.

Also what do you think bout Tony Pike or Dan LeFevour as a late round pick. Both Qb's played and performed well in cold weather.

Not a bad idea considering the needs the Bills have. Get an extra pick in the second round

And i think we could even add a 4th or 5th rounder from Baltimore in there

Baltimore's 1st and 2nd.

i just dont see how cody falls to the 41st pick, i would love for that to happen tho. I'm not too much of a fan of trading down but this is a draft to stockpile picks, its going to be one of the deepest drafts in recent history

Baltimore's 1st and 2nd.

I like the ideas and emphasis on building the lines. I also like Pike coming out of Cincy- although in their Bowl game he did not look too good- but neither did their entire offense.

The Bills really need to start building those lines, as Wood and Levitre were good starts, Meredith and Bell may offer some development potential, and I like Incognito. We need mauling tackles.

With the exception of K. Williams, our D-line is getting nothing but older, and needs a fresh start. I would have loved Ngata or even Bunkley over Whitner, and Orakpo over Maybin. Oh well.