Future Bill, we could hope

JinWPB

Just finished visiting with an old friend. His son has just committed to Wake Forest( because it is a Christian school and the only school that stressed academics first to Dad).He was recruited most major schools .Anquan Boldin is his cousin.

The scout stats are behind the times on him... he is now 5'11" 185 AND RUNS A 4.2 FORTY!!

If you check out the nov. 30 2009 issue of S.I. in the Pahokee Mud Bowl review you'll see him #10

also http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...cruitId%3d78956

As much as we love our DB's here is a star in the making.

Hey Bills scouts, keep this name in mind

Merrill Noel.....

Just finished visiting with an old friend. His son has just committed to Wake Forest( because it is a Christian school and the only school that stressed academics first to Dad).He was recruited most major schools .Anquan Boldin is his cousin.

The scout stats are behind the times on him... he is now 5'11" 185 AND RUNS A 4.2 FORTY!!

If you check out the nov. 30 2009 issue of S.I. in the Pahokee Mud Bowl review you'll see him #10

also http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...cruitId%3d78956

As much as we love our DB's here is a star in the making.

Hey Bills scouts, keep this name in mind

Merrill Noel.....

Good recruit for the Demon Deacons. He doesn’t run a 4.2 though. If he did he would be ranked higher than 64th best DB.

Your buddy should be proud, Wake is a great school. I have a lot of friends and family that have graduated from there.

Thread edited.

Let's try this again without the vitriol, shall we?

Thanks,

the management

vit·ri·ol (vtr-l, -l)

n.

a. See sulfuric acid.

b. Any of various sulfates of metals, such as ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, or copper sulfate.

2. Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.

Had to look it up.

Is it safe to assume this is not in response to me?'

Either way, you TOTALLY misunderstood what I was getting at, or at least trying to get at.

My apology was to you and the rest of the board, my previous comments were inappropriate and out of line and had no place on this forum. I did misunderstand the original reply, so my bad, like I said, it won't happen again.

My apology was to you and the rest of the board, my previous comments were inappropriate and out of line and had no place on this forum. I did misunderstand the original reply, so my bad, like I said, it won't happen again.

That's big of you Munley. But you weren't the one using vulgarities. I think the reaction and language used by Byrd is what was highly inappropriate. He actually wished incredible personal pain and misery on another board member. And this coming from a guy who was just recently the beneficiary of some goodwill from this board. He talks of karma, but that response just floored me. Really speaks to the character of a person. Some people...wow.