Catch Lefevour

theranter

What worries people is that Bradford hurt his throwing shoulder, then re-injured it right after he came back. Now it's been operated on, and until anyone sees him throw, there will continue to be legitimate red flags. If he throws really well before the draft, all will be forgiven. As it is, I'd guess that he goes to either Washington or Cleveland.

Didn't know about the concussion, but that's another concern. More likely to suffer repeat concussions.

All true, although the concussion was over two years ago and I don't recall that he was knocked out at all. He was back the next week (and maybe he was just toughing it out, unwisely).

If he's got problems with his shoulder during the workouts, then he's a concern. But all this injury prone tag makes it seem like he's had chronic TE/RJ problems.

Just check out my avatar. I changed it a few months ago as I have followed this kid all season. He is the prototypical NFL QB. Pure pocket passer with a huge arm and actually has a working brain. He has done nothing but improve year by year at Troy. I see him as the QB sleeper in the draft. I think he will be better than the 4 or 5 guys ranked ahead of him. Just my opinion.

Just check out my avatar. I changed it a few months ago as I have followed this kid all season. He is the prototypical NFL QB. Pure pocket passer with a huge arm and actually has a working brain. He has done nothing but improve year by year at Troy. I see him as the QB sleeper in the draft. I think he will be better than the 4 or 5 guys ranked ahead of him. Just my opinion.

For a few months now I noted Lefevour would be a good one worthy of a 3rd rd pick, but I have to admit Brown caught my attention during this game and I would not be upset at having him picked. He looks like he could be a good one.

Bradford= Injury prone. He has a bad shoulder in his throwing arm. Other than that hes fine but I think hes a reach in the top 10

Tebow= Bad accuracy over 20 yards. System QB, Bad throwing mechanics.

Clausen= I think he will be good

McCoy= Surrounded with talent in college, average arm strength and not so great accuracy over 20 yards.

This is a myth my friend.

I saw him throw some lazers on a string, thread the needle, whatever you wanna say...MANY TIMES, right through the defenders!