At least we have the Sabres

Buffalo 66

Lets look at the positive.Wehave the Sabres! No respectable coach wants to come to Buffalo can you blame them.If you are not from Buffalo you dont love the BillsLets rally around the Sabres because thats all we got,face it you all know it the Sabres have a chance,LETS GO BUFFALO!

Sabres will choke... :D

Why will the sabres choke? They are in second place in the Eastern Conference?More than I can say for the bills?No body wants to come here even for millions$$$$$$$$$ WTF. Everyone knows Ralph Wilson and RB are a joke the only reason Buffalo ever had any sucsess was Bill Polian.I love the Bills but WTF they will never have anything as long as Ralph Wilson is there owner.

Why will the sabres choke? They are in second place in the Eastern Conference?More than I can say for the bills?No body wants to come here even for millions$$$$$$$$$ WTF. Everyone knows Ralph Wilson and RB are a joke the only reason Buffalo ever had any sucsess was Bill Polian.I love the Bills but WTF they will never have anything as long as Ralph Wilson is there owner.

You sound like a nice feller, would you be my friend?